FULL CUSTOM HOMES
You know what you want, and you have time to make decisions and consider the details. With a full custom home, the sky is the limit!
You’re part of the team! With a full custom home, you are involved in every decision and detail, from planning and design to selection and scheduling.
PHASE 1: PRE-CONSTRUCTION
- In our first meeting, we spend time getting to know you! We will discuss your goals, wants & needs for your new home
- We will review our building process and answer any questions you may have
- We will provide you with an estimate of the approximate price of project, and review next steps
- If you have a build site, we will meet with you on site to create a vision for your home location
- Identify potential obstacles to overcome
- If no build site has been determined, we will discuss site search criteria and help you find the right land
- This is a very important part of the process because each client has different taste and preferences regarding style, layout, and floor plan.
- Our goal is to meet your needs and create the home of your dreams! Based on your budget, style, and preferences, we help you select the right plan designer for your home.
- Our knowledge and expertise in building methods will provide excellent recommendations to make sure your home is well built.
- We will review an unlimited amount of ideas and amenities to allow you to live your best life in your home.
- We will then help you with the pre-selection process on finishes to be sure your budgeted allowances will meet your needs.
- Once we have completed your home specifications, we are ready to price your home with accuracy.
- Only trades vetted for quality and reputation will have the opportunity to provide us with pricing for your project
- We are competitively priced to provide our clients with value. This helps give them the opportunity to upgrade their selections while maintaining a budget
- Detailed pricing will be put together for your project, allowing you to see the breakdown of pricing per category
- At this stage, we will review and have you sign contracts
- We will finalize lending and project finances
- We will begin the process of getting the necessary permits to build your home
- We will create and initiate construction schedule, which we will share with you
- Lastly, we will have a pre-construction meeting with our team to begin your home
PHASE 2: CONSTRUCTION
- The process of building a home has a lot of moving parts! We use technology and our building knowledge to make every effort to keep our projects moving forward in a timely manner
- You will be able to view the schedule details and a list of tasks being performed each day in our convenient app
- We know communication with clients is an important part of managing each project!
- Our app offers an easy-to-use communication platform that simplifies discussions and logging communications.
- You can always reach us throughout the process -- via comments and messages in the app or by calling a team member any time!
- We have exceptional experience and knowledge about the process needed for proper home construction
- Your on-site project manager will manage scheduling, and work with our skilled craftsman to accomplish tasks in a timely manner
- Your project manager is also responsible for quality control, inspecting the materials and craftsmanship of work performed, and guaranteeing a product that exceeds the industry standards
- You will get regular progress updates through the "Daily Logs" feature in our app
- You will have an appointed interior designer to assist through the selection process -- we want this to be your home, your style.
- You will visit vendor showrooms and be exposed to a limitless amount of options to choose from to customize your home
- We pass along any discounted pricing from our vendors to you!
- After selections have been made, you will be able to finalize your selections electronically by approving through the app. You will be able to view all of your approvals at any time.
PHASE 3: WARRANTY PERIOD
- The final walk-through happens after the building department home inspection and approval.
- This is your opportunity to inspect the quality of our workmanship, review the operation and maintenance of systems, point out any items that need touching up, and to ask us any questions about your new home.
- After your sign-off, you are ready to move in!
- We include a 12-month warranty on the workmanship of the home.
- We follow warranty guidelines put in place by the National Association of Home Builders. This is to ensure you are getting performance guidelines beyond the industry standard.
- Many manufacturer warranties on specific products and materials extend well beyond the 12-month period (ask us for the details)
- To make it easier for you, your project manager will also manage your 12-month home warranty
- The relationship you build with the project manager during the homebuilding process means that not only will they know the ins and outs of all of your home's details, they will also know you! We believe this puts the project manager in the best position to help service you through the warranty period.
- Should there be a need to submit a claim, we make the process easy for you!
- With the click of a button, you can submit a claim with a description and picture that will go directly to a warranty manager to begin the process
If you’re not sure a custom home is right for you, we also offer YOUR CHOICE semi-custom homes. You select basic preferences from our expertly-chosen options, and customize the details that matter to you.